- met doing laundry at 2am college au
- accidentally knocked on the wrong dorm room college au
- picked up the wrong book when we bumped into each other college au
- hey exchange student why don’t you can come to mine for thanksgiving?? college au
- did i mention college au
- walked in on you in the shower college au
- drunkenly hooked up but you’re dating my roommate who already hates me college au
- the always-partying kid falls for the always-studying kid college au
- heard a scream and thought you were getting killed but it was just a spider college au
- i really hate you but you have the highest grades in class and i need help college au
- (◕‿◕✿) cOLLEGE AU (◕‿◕✿)
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO LAUGH AT, HIS FACE THE EDIT OR TROYE TRYING TO ACT STRAIGHT
Another set of parents “doing it right” - and having fun while doing it.
A lovely story about Romney/Ryan.
This is the best, most concise explanation of the past four years ever.
I just really enjoy this analogy. A very clever metaphor.
This is hands down the best parody twitter ever
Spanish is a beautiful language. You don’t say “I love you” in Spanish, you say “yo quiero comer culo” which translates to “you are the light of my life” which I think is one of the most beautiful things to say to someone
"A Sticky Situation" (1960) by Carl Barks
I like how advertising is literally still exactly as sexist as they’re joking about in this comic from 54 years ago.